04 Oct 2020
Updated Reopening Dates for Endebess TTI
The Ministry of Education has announced phased opening of TVET colleges consequently:
- All KNEC March series candidates will report back on Monday, 5th October 2020, in preparation of resumption of the the suspended examination. KNEC Briefing will take place on Thursday, 8th October at the institute. The suspended examination will resume on 12th October for two weeks. During this time, COVID-19 protocols will be enforced hence candidates are advised to prepare accordingly.
- All students who were to sit for their examinations in July 2020 will report back in Monday, 26th October for their final term. Their examinations is slated for January 2020.
- All other students including new students who were to report in May and September will report back on 15th February 2021
- HELB portal is currently open for new and subsequent applications.
- Students who will not wish to apply for HELB will be required to clear terms fees on opening date.
- Due to COVID 19 protocols, only 58 boarding vacancies are available. they will be issued on first come first serve basis on condition of having cleared fees. Further, the BOG has approved increase in boarding fees to 12000 to cater for extra cost brought effective 1st July 2020.